Sunday, May 20, 2012

The new "norm"

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Life, as I know it, has changed lately. Without getting into too much detail, I am finding that my life has a "new norm". And on a happy, flip side of the coin, that includes two precious children who give me more smiles than I could've ever imagined being blessed with. Campbell is an inquisitive 3 year old who asks me wonderful questions, gives amazingly sweet compliments to me, has a tender and protective heart for her brother, and whom I have discovered does not like the change that comes with getting older. She has moved up to the "big girl class", the 3 year old class, and the verdict is definitely out to whether she likes being a "big girl". She loves the responsibility of being a big sister, though. And even cried as hard as Cooper did, when he got his 2 month old shots. What a precious "Sissy", as she refers to herself! Cooper is perhaps the smiliest character I have ever run across. Ryan and I are so blessed to have an easy, chilled out baby boy. We can't remember Campbell smiling and interacting so early, but this guy already has a GREAT sense of humor and belly laugh. Like father, like son. He really only cries when he is in his car seat and ready for a nap. Otherwise, you'll just have an easy going, sweet child always trying to get your attention to smile at you. He has started sleeping through the night, which is like Christmas itself! Here are some pictures of what our house looks like these days. Usually, it's Campbell sitting beside or in very close proximity to where "Bubbie" (her name for Cooper) is, enjoying an after dinner Pop Ice, playing outside, shower time fun with Daddy, and Cooper in action on his activity mat.
Pray that your Spring has been wonderful thus far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment