Sunday, October 31, 2010

A GRRREAT Weekend!

First off, a big WAAARRRRRRR EAGLE out to blogworld! I am so proud of my Alma Mater and it's so much fun to have a good season! Ok, I had to get that out of my system.;)

We had a wonderful Fall weekend with a fun night of Trick-or-Treatin' to wrap it up. Funny that I am blogging this "late" (it's 8:30pm), but I am one of "those parents" who has raided their child's candy while they peacefully slumber, and I am now hopped up on some major sugar! So, here we go to update.

During some football half-times, Ryan and Campbell made up a new, redneck-esque pasttime out in the backyard. When you don't have a wagon to ride in, what do you do? Yes, folks. You ride on Dada's COOLER!





Campbell has started placing all her "friends" on the couch, table, bed, whereever to read to, talk to, laugh at, or whatever tickles her fancy at the time. This morning, I was making my coffee and rounded the corner to this sweet girl doing more of her new favorite activity...



And last, but not least... we enjoyed a fun time trick-or-treating in our quiet neighborhood. This LADYBUG saw some of her neighborhood friends and strutted her stuff in her new patent leather MaryJanes. Midway to house one, however, she preferred Dada to "hold me, hold me".







Happy Fall, y'all!

PS-- if any of you SIX readers should care, stay tuned for a post with AMAZING pics from my sweet sister who had a photo session with my sweet pea!

9 comments:

  1. I just laughed out loud at the "cooler ride"- that is so great!! What a cute little ladybug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle is actually Caroline- dont know why its showing hubby's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A,
    The cooler ride looks like something people would do in Woodlawn. :) Am I included in the 6 people that read your blog? Campbell is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see the new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am officially in love with Campbell :) She and her sweet momma make my heart smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, how come i didn't know you had a blog?!?!? we can just blame that on preg brain or lack of sleep. Campbell looks so much older all of a sudden!! She is precious!! We need to hang out soon miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little lady! Charlotte was a lady bug too! So fun! I loved that she lines her little friends up to play! Are ya'll headed up here for thanksgiving? We need to get the girls together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the updates!! she is such a cutie pie!! i could totally eat her and i know she would love to come play with the boys. :-)
    love her costume and CUTE bow!!
    MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. my. word. the lining up of friends just made my heart melt! i love it!!!

    ladybug was precious -- even more precious than i envisioned.

    love her!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little ladybug! I guess "bug's" were a good theme for costumes this year. I also love the lining up of the animals/dolls. She is showing you she likes things in order already!

    ReplyDelete