Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A week (or two) in review...

Today I'm home with a sweet, but puny little girl with a fever virus. Ryan was wonderful to help out with the sickly pumpkin yesterday, but today is "Mama"'s turn, and whew, am I hearing "Mama mama mama" like never before! Bless her heart, currently, she is in a Motrin/Tylenol stupor, but the fever is MIA for now... hopefully, she is on the mend. But, while she is napping, I thought I'd catch you (my big five readers) up in pictures of what we've been up to.

A couple of weekends ago, we had a Going-Away party for my brother-in-law, Tobby, who will be serving our Country in Iraq for the next 7 months. My beautiful and talented sister-in-law, Nicole, put together a wonderful pizza party to celebrate his service, sacrifice and give him a fun farewell! Please pray for him-- for safety, his health and a quick return. Here is a picture of my sweet in-laws with our little family (I'm only sorry that I don't didn't get a picture of the guest of honor).




Last weekend, Ryan and I took Campbell up to our town's outdoor mall, only about 2 miles up the road, for some fun at the fountains. After a yummy lunch, we let Campbell lose and MAN she had an absolute blast! Not only is it FREE, but it gets some major energy out, which is PRICELESS in itself. Here are some pictures of Campbell in action. (It just has to be said that I LOVE the bulging belly;)).









We are headed to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate my wonderful Dad and my amazing husband for Father's Day. Stay tuned for more pictures, as we will be enjoying alot of family time with cousins, aunts/uncles, and friends!

Happy EARLY Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Make that 6 readers! I've been following you too. Keep the updates coming. Glad to see ya'll are doing good. Campbell is getting so big! And I'm with Heather, those LEGS! Whew! Have fun in ATL. Stop by LaGrange on the way home if you need a potty break! :)

    ReplyDelete