Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Funny how Halloween is exciting for both kids AND adults. For one day each year, it's normal to see the person driving beside you in a Strawberry Shortcake outfit, or for me to drop off my child at preschool dressed like a lion and it be... normal, no questions asked;)

This year, our therapy department at work was the cast of Wizard of Oz. Being all big and pregnant, I was given the title of Cowardly Lion. So thankful for my sweet friend, Lindsey, whose hubby had a costume for me to borrow! I was warm and "roomy" all day:)




Campbell was a generic Princess, though, if you asked her if she was Cinderella, Belle or just a princess, all those titles would get an enthusiastic head nod "YES"! I got a little nervous when she woke up, saw Mommy dressed as a lion and all of a sudden wanted to be Simba! Whew. Had to really talk up the whole Princess excitement at that point. We had a great time trick-or-treating out in the neighborhood, seeing neighborhood friends, then back to the house to check out the loot with Daddy (who snuck a few pieces for himself, I think). *Disclaimer: I cannot let him take full responsibility for raiding the candy...as did this sweets-lovin' Mama*







I hope all of your Halloweens' were happy! Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment