Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Hoppy" Easter! (season- recap)

Like it? "Hoppy" Easter?! Shout out to my sister-in-law, Nicole, for that cheesy one;)

Before I launch into the photo recap of our Easter season, I have to plug in this pic of Little Lady enjoying some post-birthday time with my parents. I love it. (we missed you over the holiday)...




Ok.. deep breath, and try my best to be brief...

We have hunted a little at our church "Eggstravaganza"...




We took a little break to have a massive ear infection (despite this little darlins' disposition)...



Hunted a little more at a big 'ol Green family reunion...



And, hunted a little more at Easter lunch with the in-laws...



We gotten to hang out with cousins, and beautiful aunts and uncles from out of town...









And now, we have crashed...

Praying your family all had a wonderfully, Happy Easter! He HAS Risen!

1 comment: