Saturday, July 31, 2010

No Boys Allowed!

Little lady and I are about to leave for a WEEK without "Dada". In fact, unless you are a boy under the age of 9, it's a ladies only (plus 6 kids) BEACH TRIP. I am so excited. Especially since the Mobile news reported last night that the beach flags flying in SeaCrest Beach are GREEN! Whoo hoo... no oil for us and water to cool us off!

So, I will be playing in the pool with these boogers~




Cooking with, reading with, chatting with, and loving on these wonderful sisters~




Getting some good, old fashioned Mom-time with this beauty~



And, LOTS of pool/beach time with this cutie~




I will have much fun (and photos) to report and share when I return!

Happy weekend to all!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! Yall are brave with all of those cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a blast!!!! I will miss you this week :( Can't wait to see pics! You soooo deserve this vacay! Love ya'! :)

    ReplyDelete